Monday, April 22, 2013

Dissertation Accepted: "The Curious Persistence of Blasphemy: Canada and Beyond"

I'm pleased to note that my dissertation The Curious Persistence of Blasphemy: Canada and Beyond has been accepted by my oral defence examination committee at Osgoode Hall Law School (York University, Toronto).  The dissertation includes material from the five law review articles I have published on blasphemy.  This material has been updated and reorganized, and the dissertation includes new material synthesizing the research and offering general conclusions along with a select annotated bibliography.  The dissertation should be available on SSRN shortly.

3 comments:

  1. I am find information on this topic as I am working on a education project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have posted such precious and informative article which gave me lot of information. I hope that you will keep it up and we will have more informative and helping news from you. Thanks | Dissertation Writing Services

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent dissertation, well written and an enjoyable read.

    ReplyDelete