Sunday, June 28, 2015

Posting Hiatus

I think the time has come to say that this blog probably won't be updated further, except for occasional special postings about publications and so forth.  One only has to look at the yearly list to see that the number of posts have steadily declined on this blog since it began five years ago.  Unfortunately, a blog that I had plenty of time to update while a graduate student has become quite hard to maintain now that I work full time, and I'm trying to put the energy of reading and writing about law and religion issues into publishable formats (articles and books) rather than blog posts.  Still, I'm happy with the content of the posts and the number of hits they received, so everything will stay in its current place.  For those of you who have been reading along, many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment