Sunday, July 4, 2010

Welcome to Legal Heresy

Legal Heresy is a blog devoted to the legal and political history of prohibitions on blasphemy, witchcraft, freedom of religion, and more. It will also contain a sprinkling of more general legal developments that I happen to find interesting. Regular features will include:

* Blasphemy Literature Review (a developing annotated bibliography of the extensive literature on blasphemy)

* Random Law Review (discussion of a recent, randomly-selected law review article)

* Scholarship Retrospective (descriptions of my published works, why I chose to write about those particular subjects, and what I would change in retrospect)

* World Developments (occasional updates on how Canada and other countries are dealing with law and religion)

As always, please feel free to contact me at jhaeman@hotmail.com or comment on individual posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment